- Training for all eight AHA recommended AED training scenarios:
- Provides both audio and written prompts in English
- Cables for training pads plug into the rear of the unit
- Volume adjustment
- Large LCD display for written prompts
- Dimensions: 7" x 5" x 13â„4"
- Low battery indication
- Powered by a 9V battery
Perfect for American Heart Association (AHA) scenario-based training!Â
Prepare students for emergency situations with the Life/formÂ® AED Trainer. Simply push a button to set the sequence of events that will help students learn the appropriate steps to follow in both â€œshockâ€ and â€œno shockâ€ situations. The instructor can select from eight AHA recommended AED training scenarios. Once the scenario is selected, the trainer will prompt the student in appropriate actions and responses. Lightweight, compact trainer comes with reusable pads and electrode sets, 9V battery, and userâ€™s manual (includes optional pre-planned simulations, AED Trainer only).Â
- Five-year warranty.Â
- Ships in two boxes
- Size Â 19" x 15" x 9".Â
- Ship weight 7 lbs.Â
- Size: 10" x 7" x 3".Â
- Ship weight 3 lbs.