Use on any medium- or large-sized manikin or simulator to change it into a 12-lead trainer. Pace and defibrillate directly on the overlay system connected to the interactive 12-lead ECG simulator, included with the overlay. You may purchase optional defibrillation training cables that allow you to have hands-free defibrillation simulation, with up to 360 joules, as well as electrical capture with your external pacer. The simulator capture key is used to select one of four preset pacing capture levels: 70, 80, 90 or 100mA. When the pacer current is greater than the selected capture level, paced beats will appear on your monitor.
- Waveforms for pacing include:
- Sinus Brady (two), 1st degree A-V block, 2nd degree type I A-V block, 2nd degree type II A-V block, 2nd degree type II A-V block with PVCs, and 3rd degree A-V block.
- Simulate cardioversion with your manual, semiautomatic, or automatic defibrillator.
- Waveforms for defibrillator training include:
- V. Fib, V. Tach (high rate), V. Tach (low rate), Torsade, A. Fib, A. Flutter, zPSVT, Sinus Tach, Sinus rhythm, Sinus rhythm with PVCs, and Asystole. Generate ST segment and T wave of abnormalities, including: Anterior MI, Inferior MI, Antero-Septal ST elevation, Anterior ST depression, Lateral ST elevation, and Inferior ST elevation.
- LEDs indicate:
- Pacer pulse detection, defib discharge detection, and low battery.
Ship weight 9 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.