- The only head of its kind
- Material stretches more than human skin
- Very flexible tongue
- More lifelike feel than older styles
- Will not be damaged by aggressive intubation
- Vocal cords reside in a neutral position
This adult airway maintenance head utilizes the very lifelike skin taken from the STAT Baby. The lifelike feel and an anatomy emphasizing accurate visualization features makes this trainer the choice for advanced airway management with the convenience of board mounting.
Features include laryngospasm and tongue edema. Both lungs and stomach are visible for easy determination of successful intubation. All the anatomical landmarks are shown and the vocal cords are highlighted for easy viewing. The upper teeth break out if inappropriate technique is applied during intubations. The board is anchored to surfaces by suction cup feet. The cricoid area replacement skin allows for an economical way to teach and practice surgical airway techniques. All of the standard adjuncts for airway maintenance work in this model.
- This head is also available without the board to use as a replacement for your STAT and PDA STAT heads.
- Carotid pulses are only included with the model for the STAT manikins.
- Ship Size: 24" x 9" x 12".
- Latex free.
- Ship weight 10 lbs.