Instructors for PHTLS focus on four main skill sets as defined by the PHTLS course, which is offered by the National Registry for EMT (NREMT): airway maintenance with basic and advanced adjuncts, IV therapy, I/O therapy, and chest trauma treatment. The PHTLS manikin contains all of the necessary features for teaching the curriculum in this specialized field:
- Pneumothorax reduction
- Replaceable skin sections
- Discharge of air for audible confirmation of placement
- No damage to interior systems
- Manubrium I/O insertion
- Designed for use with Pyng FAST1® training device
- Replaceable bone insert assures long life
- IV arm
- Multiple access locations from dorsal hand up to and including the antecubital fossa
- Arm rotates for ease of access
- Vein replacement in field
- Deluxe Intubation Head with tongue edema and laryngospasm options
- Flexible skin makes jaw thrust life-like
- Jaw can be dislocated for further complications
- Durable material limits laryngoscope blade damage
- There are no electronic components or ECG capabilities.
- Three-year warranty.
- PHTLS Torso. Easy to transport to classes in other locations.
- Ship weight 54 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.