Pediatric skills are challenged by this Simulaids’ patient simulator that incorporates a tactile and heft experience, along with multiple features for ALS training. This baby represents a 9-month-old and weighs 18 lbs., so handling is lifelike.
- Features include:
- LMA & ET capable airway with tongue edema and laryngospasm; nasal intubation; left side chest tube insertion; tension pneumothorax reduction bilaterally; seven pulse points (pairs at carotid, femoral, brachial, plus L redial); IV access in right side antecubital, dorsal hand, and left saphenous pedal; I/O access in right leg; and four lead monitoring with defibrillation at 20 joules; urinary cath insertion (female); rectal medication access; and NG tube functions.
- Set includes:
- IV vein replacement kit, replacement I/O leg bones (12), pneumothorax pads (4), ECG Simulator with defib adapters, pulse bulb, reservoir bags, blood powder, two sets of replacement arm and leg skins, syringes (2), and a carry bag.
- Special new skin enhances tactile involvement
- Weight (18 lbs.) mimics real-life 9-month-old
- Accessories Included:
- 4-lead ECG simulator included
- Skill Sets:
- Advanced Intubation Head
- Tongue Edema
- Accepts LMA and ET, OPA, NPA, LT
- 3 pairs of pulse locations (carotid, brachial, femoral, plus L redial)
- 3 IV sites (right side antecubital, dorsal hand, and left saphenous pedal)
- PICC site — right arm
- I/O Leg — right side
- ECG monitoring — 4 lead (includes ECG Simulator age group specific)
- Defibrillation (20 joules to 360 joules capable; training cables available to replace hands free pads; conversion feature)
- Chest Decompression (bilateral sites; no manikin damage, pad
- replacement only)
- Chest Tube Placement (left midaxillary site; fluid return with insertion)
- Urinary catheterization (fluid return with insertion)
- Rectal Medication
- Size: 35" x 13" x 9".
- Ship weight 28 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.