The thermal imaging capability with TI Rescue Randy expands options for rescue training. Thermal imaging scanners are now able to see Randy at a distance of over 20 ft.
Special heaters in the face and hands operate off of standard 110V or 220V power outlets and reaches desired temperature in 15 minutes. You can set the temperature you want on TI Rescue Randy and he will be visible on scanner for over 45 minutes unplugged.
Ideal for rescue training in buildings or search and rescue in the field, Rescue Randy TI will stand out from the background thermal image. TI Rescue Randy has been tested in smoke and steam-filled spaces for firefighting environments, with demonstrated realistic simulation for rescue and extraction training. In real world environments, the manikin is not likely to be presented with the entire body or torso exposed for easy heat signature definition. Therefore, you should train with smaller presentations such as the head and hands. Training with firefighters has shown the real value of TI Rescue Randy to deliver the quality presentation needed for effective training and the added reality in life-sizeÂ presentation that presents the same issues during extraction that are encountered with an incapacitated victim.
Even without a power supply, TI Rescue Randy can hold a presentation that is realistic and effective for training with the thermal imager for over 45 minutes.
- TI Rescue Randy provides enhanced training opportunities for a wide range of applications such as:
- Military applications â€” Training to fight main space fires, search and rescue.
- Corrections and police â€” Training for escape and evasion scenarios and flexible enough to support training out in the field or on location.
TI Rescue Randy is built around an industry leading, rugged, and stable platform that delivers value for years, now enhanced to take your training to a new level of effectiveness.
- TI Rescue Randy is available at different weights.Â
- Ship Size: 55" x 27" x 13".
- Ship weight 165 lbs.