The 300 Series Emergency Evacuation chair is designed to aid in stairway descent during an emergency situation. This chair eliminates most of the work involved in multi-level emergency evacuations.
- Stair glide chair is mainly used to carry patients and wounded out of multi-level building's
- Folds into a compact design making it easier for storage and transport
- Back of the stretcher designed with two folded handles
- Two flexible uplift rods under the front of the stretcher to aid in lifting
- Safety Belts Included
- Made of high-strength aluminum alloy materials
- Light-weight, easily-carried
- Durable seat material is easy to sterilize and clean
- Upright dimensions: 51.5in( L) x 19.5in (W) x 61in (H)
- Packing size: 42in x 21in x 15in
- Net weight: 31 lbs
- Load capacity: 350 lbs.
Manufacturer warranty: 1 year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.