Roll over image to zoom in
- 3M™ DBI-SALA® Protecta® PRO™ Adjustable S/A 100% Tie-Off Capital Safety Lanyard measuring 6' comes with standard snaps on ends.
- 6 ft. (1.8m) Double leg 100% tie-off lanyard: Allows user to -œleap-frog- while moving from one location to another for added mobility, staying tie-off at all times for 100% fall protection
- Abrasion resistant polyester webbing: Rugged construction endures rough use, standing up to long periods of outdoor elements including sun exposure without tearing or fraying for added longevity
- PVC shock pack with protected label: Shrink tube type construction protects the energy absorber and labeling from the elements for extended longevity
- Energy absorbing design limits fall arrest forces: Unique controlled tearing action immediately begins to extend and absorb energy during a fall, limiting arresting forces to safe levels
- User friendly self locking snap hooks at each end: Automatically locks and closes for added safety, and a high strength corrosion resistant construction is built to last
- Impact indicator: A deployed energy absorber will allow user to visually see if the lanyard has been involved in a fall, providing safe, simple and reliable inspection
- Lightweight user friendly design: Compact and simple design provides added worker satisfaction and productivity
- Adjustable length: Long enough to be user friendly, and adjustable to allow user to keep as short as possible to minimize free fall distance
- OSHA 1910.66
- OSHA 1926.502
- ANSI A10.32
- ANSI Z359.1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.