3M Medium Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator offers protection against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards.
Gray respirator provides compatible and convenient respiratory protection when combined with 3M particulate filters/cartridges/dual airline system. Ideal for use in general applications such as assembly, cleaning, demolition, facility maintenance, grinding, machine operations, painting, sanding and welding.
Respirator made from thermoplastic elastomers provides comfort and a snug fit. It features a lightweight construction with easy to adjust head straps and a low-profile swept back design of the cartridges for better visibility and balance. It is reusable which makes replacing used cartridges/filters easy. This respirator finds its use in industries like automotive, construction, food and beverage manufacturing, manufacturing, metal production and fabrication, military maintenance, repair and operation (MRO), mining, oil and gas, pharmaceutical and transportation.
Respirator is cost-effective, can be disassembled, cleaned and reused many times. Also allows wearing of safety glasses and has no retainer or extra parts to attach the filters/cartridges to the Facepiece. Respirator is ideal for use with 3M cartridges 6000 series, 3M filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 series or 3M dual airline systems against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals. Comes in a reclosable storage bag and is NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and positive pressure dual airline applications.
- Used with 3M filters and cartridges, these respirators are among the lightest available
- The swept back design of the cartridges improves balance and visibility
- Remarkably comfortable, soft, lightweight facepiece and easy-to-adjust head straps
- Reusable ” just dispose of the cartridges/filters when used to capacity
- Can be disassembled, cleaned and reused
- Offers reliable, convenient respiratory protection when combined with 3M particulate filters or cartridges (such as organic vapor/acid gas cartridges) or dual airline system
- Available in 3 sizes (small, medium, large) to comfortably fit many faces
- Use with 3M Cartridges 6000 Series; 3M Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series; or 3M Dual Airline Systems against a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards according to NIOSH approvals
BenefitsJust replace cartridges/filters when used to capacity Compatible and convenient respiratory protection
Other Key Words: 3DMachine, CA3D1117