- Provides wound support and increases the tensile strength of the wound compared to sutures (Reference on file)
- Enhances patient comfort and less chance of infection than with sutures or staples
- Fast application
- Comfortable to wear.
- Hypoallergenic and reduces likelihood of skin irritation.
- Easy to apply ‚œ Fast application
Steri-Strip R1541 Adhesive Skin Closures (Reinforced), 3 strips/envelope, Strip Size:6.4mmx8mm, 50 Envelope/Box, 4 Boxes/Case
3M Steri-Strip Reinforced Skin Closure Strips is theoriginal skin closure strip with microporous non-woven material designed to let the skin ‚˜breathe‚ and reinforced filaments for added strength. A pressue sensitive hypoallergenic adhesive.
- Known for their versatility, Steri-Strip Reinforced Skin Closures are used in the closure of lacerations, surgical incisions and following early suture/staple removal.
- For use in: Emergency Department, Operating Room, clinics and physician's offices, and same day surgery centers