TruCorp® AirSim® features the uniquely constructed AirSim® airway for realistic feedback during airway management procedures. Visually and anatomically correct, the nasal cavity and airway include important internal landmarks for training in nasotracheal intubation and nasally directed fiber optic examination.
- Innovative AirSim® airway and nasal cavity created from DT DICOM data
- Anatomically correct internal features and visually accurate landmarks in airway and nasal passage
- Inflatable tongue with lifelike texture can simulate edema
- Replaceable lung bags inflate with successful ventilation
- Optional difficult airways available for more advanced training
Medical Procedure Training
- Single naso-tracheal intubation
- Bag-valve mask (BVM) ventilation techniques
- Full range of supraglottic device insertion
- Direct laryngoscopy
- Awake fiber optic examination
- Endotracheal tube insertion
- Combi tube insertion
- Naso gastric tube insertion techniques
- Single lung isolation techniques
- 1 Carrier case
- 1 USB pen drive user manual
- 1 Bottle of TruCorp® lubrication
- 3 Adult lung bags
The AirSim® model (part no. AA911100) was formerly named the AirSim® Multi (part no. AA11100).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.