TruCorp®’s AirSim® Child Bronchi X provides pediatric doctors, pediatric clinical specialists and emergency responders a way to practice pediatric airway management skills and diagnostic techniques on an anatomically correct manikin. Suitable for training in laryngoscopy, bronchoscopy, intubation and lung isolation.
- Realistic feedback during airway management procedures
- AirSim® pediatric airway and nasal passage
- Bronchi accurate down to the fourth generation to facilitate full range of bronchoscopy techniques
- True to life external and internal anatomical features for clear demonstration of video laryngoscopy
- Inflatable tongue simulates edema for advanced practice
- Missing front teeth resemble actual dentals of a six year old child
- ‘Real feel’ skin covering with lifelike texture
Medical Procedure Training
- Direct and video laryngoscopy
- Endo- and nasotracheal intubation
- Supraglottic airway device (SAD) insertion
- Bag-valve mask (BVM) ventilation
- Diagnostic and fiber optic bronchoscopy techniques
- Lung isolation techniques
- Lung suctioning
- 1 Carrier case
- 1 USB pen drive user manual
- 1 Bottle of TruCorp® lubrication
- 3 Child lung bags
The AirSim® Child Bronchi X model (part no. AC50006X) is the latest version of this airway trainer (formerly the AirSim® Child Bronchi, part no. AC50006).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.