Lifelike adult male arm reproduction with infusible arteries designed for training the proper arterial puncture procedure for blood gas analysis.
- Simulation of hand placement during performance of Allen's Test is possible
- Flexible wrist enables proper positioning
- Arterial pressure may be generated manually
- Artery palpation is possible
- Percutaneous puncture sites in both brachial and radial artery
- Infusible arteries with ability to pressurize system, enable blood backflow in syringe
- Articulates to adult male manikins