- Thick, strong cloths with gentle no-rinse cleansers
- Designed to help remove soot and other potential carcinogens
- On-the-go protection for first responders and firefighters
Soot, ash, debris and smoke from fires often contain harmful chemicals and carcinogens. These toxins can remain on turnout gear and skin long after a fire call, putting firefighters’ health at risk.
- Major studies by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) have found a greater prevalence of cancer and cancer-related death among firefighters:
- 9% greater chance of cancer diagnosis
- 14% greater chance of cancer-related death
Best practices recommend that firefighters remove turnout gear and wash their hands, face and neck as soon as possible after a fire.
Critical Response Cleansing Cloths are a convenient way to clean the skin on the go. Slim packets are easy to store in a pocket for quick access.
- Gentle on the skin
- Space-saving design
* The preservative methylisothiazaolinone (MI) is found in many personal care products. It’s been linked to lung toxicity, allergic reactions and possible neurotoxicity.
** Sodium laureth sulfate (SLS) is a harsh synthetic detergent and foaming agent that corrodes in order to clean.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.