- Manually inflatable tongue to simulate obstructed airway or tongue edema
- Anatomically correct internal anatomy facilitates airway management skills using manual maneuvers, mechanical devices
- Oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal airway insertion
- Endotracheal and right mainstem intubation
- Fiberoptic and lightwand intubation
- Needle or surgical cricothyrotomy
- Retrograde intubation
- Percutaneous transtracheal jet ventilation
- Bag Valve Mask ventilation
- Tracheal suctioning
Includes: head, 6 neck collars, 1 roll cricothyroid membrane tape and silicone spray.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.