This Item can only be purchased by GSA or ECAT eligible customers. Please call us if you have any questions about eligibility.
For practicing soft tissue joint injection used for the treatment of injuries and arthritis.
The arm is presented for the treatment of both Golfer™s and Tennis elbow.
Developed in collaboration with Dr Trevor Silver, whose book on Joint and Soft Tissue Injection (5th Edition) is included.
- Patient posture and management
- Palpation techniques
- Identifying anatomical landmarks and painful areas
- Injections for:
- Tennis Elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Golfer™s Elbow (medial epicondylitis)
- Training in fan or cone infiltration techniques
- Flexed right elbow, which rotates on the stand
- Easy-to-use Feedback Console: LEDs light up when correct injection sites have been acquired, point of maximal tenderness has been palpated, and when the ulnar nerve has been hit
- Supplied with ˜No Trace™ marker (non-permanent rapidly fading ink) for illustrating underlying anatomical landmarks
- NB: Not suitable for ultrasound use
- Contains latex
You will receive:
- 30023 1 ˜No-Trace™ Marker
- 30081 1 Elbow Skin
- 30093 1 Elbow Needle Set
- BKS184619195004 1 Joint and Soft Tissue Injection book
- 1 Elbow base unit
- 1 Feedback console with batteries
- 1 Carry case