- Ergodyne ProFlex® 1650 Medium Black Elastic Back Support with 7 1/2" elastic suspender to hang loosely when not lifting, 5" single strap closure for desired level of positive tension when ready to lift and detachable suspenders for easy adjustment.
- It is made of non-conductive polypropylene to stay firmly on body and rubber track webbing for added durability.
- Economic back support has stretchable bias binding with zig-zag stitching for comfort.
- It is machine washable and finds application in material handling, construction, warehousing/distribution, maintenance, freight/baggage, assembly/fabrication and landscaping/grounds.
- 5" Economical, all-elastic body
- Non-conductive polypropylene stays
- Adjustable, detachable suspenders
- Stretchable bias binding with zig-zag stitching
- Adjustable 1 1/2" knit elastic suspenders are adjustable, detachable and cut wider for improved comfort and fit
- Detachable suspenders allow the support to be worn with or without suspenders for personal preference
- Provide additional truncal support, limit range of motion associated with injury, and remind the worker that they are lifting
- Material handling
- Machine washable
Other Keywords: RFC