- Honeywell Eye saline‚® Sterile Saline Personal eyewash Solution comes in a 4 ounce capacity bottle and is designed for flushing nuisance particles such as pollen, dust, sawdust, smoke as well as for immediate treatment. Portable and readily available solution bottle contains a buffered, saline solution that is sterile and superior to tap water and is perfect for emergency eye care. It delivers drops or an irrigating stream of solution depending on the squeeze, pressure applied by the user. FDA-grade polyethylene solution bottle ensured with quality, lasting value features lot numbers and expiration dates. It has 36 months of shelf life from date of manufacturing.
- Portable and readily available for use
- Bottles contain a buffered, saline solution that is sterile and superior to tap water for emergency eye care
- Blow-fill-seal bottles are tamper resistant, yet easily removed in an emergency
- User-controlled volume delivery - Deliver drops or an irrigating stream of solution, depending on the squeeze pressure applied to the bottle
- Ensured quality and lasting value with fda-grade polyethylene bottles featuring lot numbers and expiration dates
- Personal eyewash devices are intended to supplement, not replace, primary eyewash units
- ANSI Z358.1 (Supplemental Equipment) Secondary Device