This all-in-one training package teaches the following basic skills in about 20 minutes:
- adult Hands-Only™ CPR
- child CPR (including rescue breaths)
- adult and child choking relief
- general AED awareness.
Key Features and Benefits
CPR Anytime is:
- Flexible -- can be used by individuals at home or multiple people in a group setting
- Innovative -- the self-directed "watch-and-do" format keeps people engaged in learning
- Effective -- kits are easy to share with family members and friends to increase the number of people who can perform CPR in an emergency.
Note: CPR Anytime does not lead to certification.
Dimensions and Specifications
The package includes:
- Adult & Child CPR Anytime® DVD with English and Spanish options (running time: approx. 20 minutes)
- Skills Reminder Card with information in English and Spanish
- Mini Anne® personal CPR manikin
- Mini Anne replacement lung
- 2 manikin wipes
- Instructions in English and Spanish
Additional Supplies Needed for Operation