This new addition to the FASPLINT® family of products provides fast, effective and comfortable stabilization at a budget friendly price. Designed to be used in conjunction with any rigid patient transfer device like a backboard or a CombiCarrierII®, this splint provides spinal splinting from the head to the hips. In contrast to conventional methods, the FASPLINT HALFBACK® stabilizes the patient™s head, neck and torso as one unit.
This vacuum splint molds to the exact shape of each patient™s body to support and restrict movement without applying pressure that can lead to pressure sores and soft tissue damage. The FASPLINT HALFBACK is ideal for transporting seniors, patients with kyphosis whose spine curvature does not allow them to lie flat on a board, elderly patients with hip fractures, pediatric patients who need additional torso support and any patient with a suspected spinal injury. The smaller profile, tapered design allows it to be rolled or folded for compact storage. The FASPLINT HALFBACK is the most cost-effective way to treat patients without sacrificing the best in care.
- New versions have gray colored material half way up - This gray material is more durable against abrasion.
- Stabilizes a patient in the position most comfortable for them
- Ideal for geriatric and pediatric patients
- Provides œSpinal Splinting� which stabilizes the head, neck and torso as one unit
- Alleviates pressure point pain and vastly increases patient comfort when used with a backboard
- Polystyrene beads act as thermal insulator to help maintain body temperature
- Compact, tapered design accommodates your budget and small storage spaces
- Low initial cost, re-useable and easy to clean - the FASPLINT HALFBACK is a very low cost per use device
|FSH 1000||FASPLINT HALFBACK® Only|
|FSH 1500||FASPLINT HALFBACK with Carry Case|
|FSH 3000||FASPLINT HALFBACK with Carry Case and Compact Vacuum Pump (EV 12C)|