Multi-Venous IV Training Kits Include:Arm, Replacement Skin and Multi vein System, Simulated Blood, Blood Bag with Tubing and Connector, Clamp and Hook, 5(five) Syringes, Manikin Lubricant, Carry Case and Directions for use.
Life-like adult arm reproductions with replaceable skin and veins designed for peripheral intravenous therapy.
Description of features:
- Venipuncture possible in the antecubital fossa or dorsum of the hand
- Peripheral IV line insertion and removal
- Accessible veins include median, basilic and cephalic
- Palpable veins enable site selection and preparation
- Infusible veins allow peripheral therapy with IV bolus or push injection method
- Peripheral IV line maintenance including assessment and rotation of site and dressing, solution and tubing change
- Replaceable skin and multi-vein system ensures longevity of model
- Articulates to adult manikins
- Arms may be purchased separately
Multi-Venous IV Arm Kits are available in the following versions:
Adult Male - 270-00001
Adult Female - 375-50001
Pediatric Male - 375-70001