The Laerdal Infant Airway Management Trainer provides the realistic anatomy of a 3-month-old infant for teaching and practicing basic and advanced airway management skills. The realism is further enhanced by the elasticity of our new unique tissue and skin material.
- Realistic anatomy of the tongue, oropharynx, epiglottis, larynx, vocal cords and trachea
- Bag-Valve Mask ventilation
- Sellick Maneuver
- Intubation (oral and nasal)
- Laryngeal Mask Airway (LMA)
- Realistic tissue simulation
- Correct tube placement can be checked by practical inflation test
- Simulated stomach inflation
Laerdal Infant Airway Management Trainer Includes: Infant Trainer, Airway Lubricant, and Directions for Use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.