Leonardo is an adult patient simulator of the highest standard of realism in form and function. It is design for cardiopulmonary resuscitation performance training, intensive care, and life-support procedures using a large variety of possible medical situations.
Develop Major Medical Skills:
- Perform CPR with or without use of acute care medication and a real defibrillator.
- Perform normal intubation procedures or with complications. Tongue swelling, laryngeal edema, laryngospasm, left/right bronchi obstruction and lockjaw.
- Decompression of tension pneumothorax, perform pleural cavity drainage and Urethral Catheterization.
- Perform intramuscular, intraosseous and intravenous injections with selection of administered medicine and amount of dose given with automatic software recognition.
- Perform cricoid pressure technique (Sellick’s maneuver)
- Auscultation and interpretation of heart, lungs and bowels sounds with Korotkoff tones which requires correct positioning of instrument.
Included: Leo Adult Patient Simulator, Instructor Laptop with Instructor Software and License, Patient Monitor with License, Wi-Fi Router, Simulator Battery Charger, Adapter, Adapter Charger, 4-Electrode Adapter Cable, Adapter ECG, Channel Conversion Cable, Adapter Pacing Channel Conversion Cable, Adapter SpO2 Channel Conversion Cable, Defibrillator Pads, BlueScope (Auscultation), BlueScope Charger, Blood Pressure Cuff with Phonendoscope, Pulse Oximeter, Folder with Tags for Drugs and Syringes of Different Volume, Lubricant (Spray), IV port, Intraosseous Infusion Consumables, Cricothyrotomy Consumables, Bleeding Arm Wound, Bleeding Leg Wound, ECG Electrode Consumables, Replaceable Silicone Genitals (Male and Female), Genitals Replacement Key, Shorts and Shirt, Full installation and On-Site Tutorial, 1-Year Premium Warranty.
2 Year Premium Warranty
- Immediate phone and email support anytime, anywhere, software updates, repairs on site, and preventative maintenance on site.