KERi™ has a non-age-specific appearance. Complete lifelike range of motion, realistic patient positioning, and non-pinching joints - moves like a person.
- Lightweight - approximately 28 lbs.
- Full-size adult manikin - measures 58 in.
- Overall female appearance
- Converts to male with removal of wig and attachment of male genitals
- Normal and Cancerous Mole
- Stage 1 Sacral Ulcer
- Dilated and constricted pupils
- Reddened Skin Folds
Patient Care Simulation:
- Bandaging and Wound Dressing
- Bed Baths
- Clothing Changes
- Denture Placement and Removal, Upper and Lower
- Ear Canal Irrigation, Otic Drops, and Hearing Aid Placement
- Eye Irrigation
- Finger and Toe Manipulation with Bandaging - Flexible and Individually Molded
- Hair Care Washing and Combing
- Intramuscular Injection Sites: Arm, Thigh, Buttock
- Oral and Nasal Hygiene: Lavage, Gavage, and Suctioning
- Ostomy Care: Ileostomy and Colostomy Tissue
- Maintenance and Appliance Application, Lavage, and Suctioning
- Patient Positioning
- Patient Transfer Techniques
- Tracheostomy Care, Lavage and Suctioning
- Gastrostomy Procedures, Lavage and Gavage
- Enema Administration, Female Only
- Urinary Catheterization, Female and Uncircumcised Male
- Pap Smears and Douching
- Prostate Exam, Stage B
- Nasogastric Tube Placement
- Internal Fluid Reservoirs
The Advanced KERi™ Manikin simulates over 35 nursing and medical procedures, and also includes:
- Right IV Training Arm with a shoulder intramuscular injection site featuring replaceable skin and veins that roll when palpated, realistic flashback confirms proper needle placement
- Left Blood Pressure Training Arm that reproduces all five Korotkoff sounds and allows the instructor to vary systolic and diastolic levels, pulse rate, volume, and auscultatory gap
- Standard arms with right and left shoulder intramuscular injection sites are also included.
Ideal for OBRA Required Training.
Life/form® Five-Year Warranty.
Carry case not included.