Magellan Safety Syringe with Needle is a needle-based safety device preattached to syringe that protects the healthcare worker from accidental needlestick injuries.
- Latex-free: Prevents any adverse reaction to latex allergies
- Needle-based safety technology: Promotes clinical flexibility; safety needle may be connected to any standard luer lock syringe
- Needles pre-attached to syringe: Saves valuable nursing time and improves efficiency
- Intuitive, one-handed operation: Minimizes risk of needlestick injuries; easy to use with minimal technique change for the clinician
- Bevel orientation: Saves valuable nursing time; if the safety device is up, the needle bevel is up
- Self-leveling needle cap: Allows clinician to use the OSHA-recommended technique for passive recapping of the safety needle
- Audible and tactile click: Confirms safety device has been activated
- Ultra-sharp, tri-beveled, anti-coring needle: Minimizes trauma to muscle tissue for smooth delivery of medications
- Extended syringe finger flanges: Offer clinician better grip and feel of syringe during medication delivery and clinical practice
- Complete product line: Simplifies the standardization efforts from standard needle and syringe products to safety products
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.