A professional-quality manikin... at a fraction of the cost! Comprehensive design allows for practice of Heimlich maneuver and abdominal thrusts, as well as CPR and mouth-to-mouth breathing.
- Realistic anatomical markings (Adam's apple, carotid arteries, navel, rib cage, chest notch) make it easy to learn correct hand placement for checking pulse, performing chest compressions, and more. Provides valuable student feedback and other important features
- Head tilt/chin lift required to open airway
- Proper anatomical landmarks
- Audible compression "clicker" to ensure proper technique
- Ideal for group training - allows each student to have their own manikin for maximum practice time.
- Easy-to-clean head is dishwasher safe and can easily be sanitized.
- Lung bags are replaceable.
- Designed to meet American Heart Association criteria for desirable manikin features.
- Includes 10 face-shield lung bags and insertion tool, assembly instructions and cardboard carrying case with handle
- With age selector dial that adjusts chest compression piston for learning adult or child techniques
- Five-year warranty
Note: When using foam-bodied manikins for AED training, use only pads designed for foam bodies.