This Nasopharyngeal Airway is a high-quality tubular device designed to help keep patients’ airways open for improved oxygenation and ventilation. The Dynarex Nasopharyngeal Airway features a fixed flange end to limit the depth of insertion and internal striations to allow for smoother passage of suction catheters. Dynarex Nasopharyngeal Airway Kits include an assortment of airways in multiple sizes to accommodate patients’ specific needs, and packets of lubrication jelly for added convenience. Each kit comes with either 6 or 9 airways for ultimate versatility.
- Designed to be inserted into the nasal passage
- Fixed flange design limits the depth of insertion for safe, secure placement
- Constructed from soft materials for enhanced comfort
- Features rounded tip for gentle insertion
- Strong, flexible tubing resists collapse and kinking
- Not made from natural rubber latex