- Oral Airways are made of polypropylene (PP)
- Disposable airways provide superior performance
- Unobstructed passage - unique perforated midway openings assure ventilating channel and permit access of a suction catheter, even if airway shifts or is partially occluded
- Strength - reinforced bite block prevents collapse of airway
- Flexibility - smooth, non-brittle finish permits easy insertion without danger of breaking when distorted
- Less trauma - greater accessibility of suction catheter permits removal of secretions at a faster rate
Coast EMS requires Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge authorization for any purchases of prescription items be on file including a copy of the appropriate and current state licensing.
Other Key Words: OPA; Oropharangeal Airway, Oral Airway, Berman Guardian, Ambulnz, Royalty, Liberty, RSI, chcm, collegehospital, lynch, 4791