Effective against 16 microorganisms in 3 minutes. Ideal for use in alternate care settings including physician and dental offices.
- EPA-registered low level disinfectant
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- 3 minutes
- 16 microorganisms
- Bactericidal, Virucidal
- Quaternary ammonium
- Compares to competitor Quat/Low-Alcohol disinfectant products
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards
- Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims
- Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid
- May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols
- One step cleaner and disinfectant
In the fight against infections, material compatibility is critically important. Harsh disinfectants may cause equipment damage, unnecessary cost and contribute to poor clinical outcomes. Through our Compatible by Design™ Program, PDI strives to prevent adverse events, due to poor compatibility, from happening in your facility.
We develop efficacious and compatible disinfectants that can be used to disinfect a wide range of medical devices and surfaces within your facility. Our R&D team has conducted in-house compatibility testing of our Sani-Cloth® brand germicidal disposable wipes on common surface materials found within the healthcare environment.
Sani-Cloth Plus wipes are compatible with:
- Aluminum Alloy 6062
- Steel SAE 1008/1010
- Polyester (PET)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
- Polyethylenimine (PEI)
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Santoprene ™
- Silicone Rubber
- Glazed Ceramic Tile
Other Keywords: Wipe, Cleaner, sani-wipes, sani, sanitizer, sanitize, Lifeline, Royalty Guardian testaccount , First Rescue, Ambulnz, Decon, decontamination, Liberty, RSI, chcm, Collegehospital, LYNCH
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.