Roll over image to zoom in
Lifelike arm reproduction with multi-vein system designed for peripheral intravenous therapy.
Description of features:
- Venipuncture possible in the antecubital fossa or dorsum of the hand
- Peripheral IV line insertion and removal
- Accessible veins include median, basilic and cephalic
- Palpable veins enable site selection and preparation
- Infusible veins allow peripheral therapy with IV bolus or push injection method
- Peripheral IV line maintenance including assessment and rotation of site and dressing, solution and tubing change
- Replaceable skin and multi-vein system ensures longevity of model
- Articulates to pediatric manikins and task trainers
- Arm may be purchased separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.