The NEW Practi-CRdM Compression Rate & Depth Monitor
Meets the New 2019 AHA Requirements:
"¦ at a minimum, the device must measure and provide real-time audio feedback or visual feedback (or both) on compression rate and depth."
- Meets the January 2019 AHA mandate regarding the use of an œinstrumented directive feedback device�
- Easy to use; little or no special training of instructors needed
- Works With Any Manikin!
- Measures BOTH compression rate and depth providing both audio and visual feedback. Rate is measured via a blinking light. Depth is measured via an audible "buzzer".
- Adjustable wristband fits nearly any size wrist
- A fraction of the cost of buying new manikins or retrofitting existing manikins
- Rechargeable lithium battery via USB port
- Minimum 5 hours of continuous use on one battery charge
- One year warranty