Premature Anne is a realistically proportioned 25-week preterm manikin developed in collaboration with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP). Premature Anne is designed to facilitate the training of healthcare professionals in the initiation of proper care and resuscitation of preterm infants.
You will recieve two packages of the Premature Anne Task Trainer.
Each Premature Anne Task Trainer is packaged in a box that has been designed for both storage and training use with the addition of the simulated headboard on the rear of the package. In each box you receive, standard peripherals are included with the product, which are:
- SimMom Birthing lubricant
- Laerdal Airway Lubricant 45ml
- Simulated Blood Concentrate
- Umbilical cords (3)
- 42mm Face Mask
- 3M œKind Removal Silicone Tape�
- 10ml Syringe
- Hat and Blanket
- User guide and Important Product Information
- Tray for the storage of the Task Trainer