PROMPT Flex - Advanced replaces PROMPT Flex - Wireless Force Monitoring (Bluetooth).
In addition to the functionality of the Standard model (80100), this version of the PROMPT Flex has a Bluetooth enabled baby that works in conjunction with Limbs & Things bespoke Birthing Simulator Software. It allows running of scenarios with the ability to record actions and interventions made and time to deliver baby. Traction applied to the baby’s head is measured in Newtons and plotted throughout the scenarios on an easy to see graph. On completion of a scenario, a PDF can be printed off to record the trainee’s progress and allow for a factual debriefing session.
A simple meter mode in the software allows trainees valuable practice in applying force to the baby outside of the context of a scenario - enabling them to become familiar with the feel of both safe and excessive force before encountering a real obstetric emergency.
*The PROMPT Flex software may not be compatible on some Android devices, please see FAQs below for recommendations and minimum system requirements.
**iPad not included.
Additional modules for Cervical Dilatation and Effacement (80102) Cesarean Section (80103) and Post-Partum Hemorrhage (80101) are also available.
- Training and practice in the following types of birth:
- Vaginal breech
- Shoulder dystocia with force feedback*
- Vaginal assisted (forceps and vacuum devices)
- Third stage of labor
- Cord prolapse
- Urinary catheter placement
- IM injection
- Communication and teamwork skills
*Force feedback is unique to this model and not available on the PROMPT Flex Standard
- Birth canal and cervix
- Ischial spines and pubic bone
- Gynecoid pelvis
- Articulating thighs
- Fully articulated baby with clavicles, fontanelles, flexible head, detachable umbilical cord and placenta
- Bluetooth enabled baby for force monitoring during shoulder dystocia drills
- Free, downloadable Birthing Simulator software allows trainees' actions and interventions to be recorded during drills, with time to deliver baby
- PDFs of trainee drills can be saved and printed for debriefing
- Software compatible with Windows, PC, iOS and Android devices
- Software scenarios can be modified or created from scratch to fit with your own language and procedures
- Suitable for use with Simulated/Standardized Patient
- Realistic pelvic floor
- Articulating thighs for McRobert’s procedure
- Stretchable perineum
- Soft, flexible birthing canal
- Additional modules available to extend training:
- Post Partum Hemorrhage management
- Cervical Dilatation and Effacement
- Optional lower legs for all fours position
- Supports bench top training or hybrid simulation
- Skin washable with soap and water
- Latex free
You will receive:
- 80120 1 Birthing Mother (with upper legs)
- 80122FM 1 Wireless Force Monitoring Baby (Bluetooth)
- 80123 1 Placenta
- 80124 1 Abdomen for PROMPT Flex
- 80125 1 Perineum and Birth Canal for PROMPT Flex
- 10193 PROMPT Birthing Lubricant
- Carry case
- Birthing simulator software downloadable from the software downloads tab
- 80110 Lower Legs with Knee Joint Interface
- 80102 Cervical Dilatation & Effacement Module
- 80103 Cesarean Section Module
- 80101 PPH Module
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.