- RADNOR™ X-Large Standard Coveralls with hood and boots have an attached hood with elastic around the face opening as well as the wrists and ankles. Attached boots for covering of footwear and a front zipper closure. RADNOR™ Spun bond Polypropylene Coveralls are made from soft, breathable 100% polypropylene material. This material is resistant to rot and mildew, doesn't support bacterial growth, is non-allergenic and non linting. This material will not flare, but will melt if exposed to open flame or high temperature substances. RADNOR™ polypropylene coveralls are a cost effective dry particulate barrier.
- Coveralls with hood and boot
- Soft, breathable 100% polypropylene material
- Rot and mildew resistant, doesn't support bacterial growth, non-allergenic
- Cost effective dry particulate barrier
- Sold individually and packaged 25 per case
- Food Processing
- Will melt if exposed to open flame or high temperature substance.