Effective against 16 microorganisms in 3 minutes. Ideal for use in alternate care settings including physician and dental offices.
EPA Registration Number
Sani-Cloth® Plus Germicidal Disposable Cloth are effective against SARS-CoV-2 (Coronavirus), the virus that causes COVID-19.
- EPA-registered low level disinfectant
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- 3 minutes
- 16 microorganisms
- Bactericidal, Virucidal
- Quaternary ammonium
- Compares to competitor Quat/Low-Alcohol disinfectant products
- Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment in healthcare
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accreditation standards
- Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims
- Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid
- Intuitive new design enables quick dispensing of a single wipe or multiple wipes
- Wide opening for rapid initial thread and reload
- Flip cap features Snap & Close Technology and definitive open/close positions to help eliminate dry out
- May be used on hard nonporous surfaces of: bed railings, blood glucose meters (glucometers), cabinets, carts, chairs, counters, dental unit instruments trays, exam tables, gurneys, isolettes, IV poles, stethoscopes, stretchers, tables, telephones, toilet seats, diagnostic equipment, patient monitoring equipment, patient support and delivery equipment, and many more! Please refer to the product/master label to get the full listing of use sites.
- Point of care accessories and tools are available to help improve staff compliance to facility protocols
In the fight against infections, material compatibility is critically important. Harsh disinfectants may cause equipment damage, unnecessary cost and contribute to poor clinical outcomes. Through our Compatible by Design™ Program, PDI strives to prevent adverse events, due to poor compatibility, from happening in your facility.
We develop efficacious and compatible disinfectants that can be used to disinfect a wide range of medical devices and surfaces within your facility. Our R&D team has conducted in-house compatibility testing of our Sani-Cloth® brand germicidal disposable wipes on common surface materials found within the healthcare environment.
Sani-Cloth Plus wipes are compatible with:
- Aluminum Alloy 6062
- Steel SAE 1008/1010
- Polyester (PET)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
- Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
- Polyethylenimine (PEI)
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Santoprene ™
- Silicone Rubber
- Glazed Ceramic Tile