qubeR is configured for Zoll R-Series in hospital simulator.
qubeSERIES monitoring simulation system for your patient monitor/defibrillators.
- Full functional ECG-monitor interface
- Dynamic 12-lead ECG with possibility to print
- Defibrillation (AED/manual) with feedback
- CPR-mode with CPR-fraction measurement, metronome, recording no-flow-time, etc.
- Integrated CPR-Feedback with real-time evaluation
- Checklists and standard procedures for documentation
- Seamless integration with qubeAV mobile debriefing system
- Browser-based scenario editor, image, and video library
- Instructor control for iPad and assessment application for iPod and iPhone
- Control of vital parameters by instructor
- Auscultation functionality, blood glucometer, thermometer with an assessment app
- Automatically create and export logbooks
Checklists and SOP available for documentation and simulation training.
- 1 software license for a monitor/device
- Hardware (frame, carry case, cables)
- Sensors: CPR feedback
- iPad Pro 12.9� (5th Generation 2021, 128GB min)
- iPad 10.2� (9th Generation 2021, 64GB min)
- iPod 4� (7th Generation 2019, 32GB min)
Dimensions: 24 inches long x 15.75 inches wide x 11.5 inches high.
Shipping weight: 15.65 lbs or 11.57 lbs without Apple hardware.