- Compliant with SAE J3043 standards*
- When the device is on the charging/retention bracket the device runs using the vehicle battery and uses the vehicle battery to charge the internal sealed lead acid battery
- The device can be removed from the charging /retention bracket with one hand.
- Fully adjustable regulator and gauge. Achieves negative pressure ratings to any point between <50mmHg to >525mmHg to perform a full range of suction procedures
- Well protected yet easily accessible suction canister
- Outward facing controls allow the operator to easily operate the device while it is on the charging/retention bracket.
- IPX4 rated for resistance to ingress of fluids
- Internal battery care system with external indicators
- Ramps up incoming voltage to optimally charge the battery
- Provides a float charge when the battery is fully charged to avoid over-charging
- Disconnects a depleted battery to avoid destructive deep discharge
- LED indicators on the front panel show battery condition
- Sealed Lead Acid Battery makes replacing the battery affordable. SSCOR will replace the battery free of charge if the battery does not perform to specifications within three years of purchase (SSCOR VX-2 with Charging/Retention Bracket only)
- The SSCOR VX-2 with Charging/Retention Bracket series is not recommended for hospital use
NOTE: If you purchase a SSCOR VX-2 without the charging/retention bracket you cannot retrofit the device to accommodate the bracket at a later date.