For GSA Pricing Please Call 877-787-911 or email us at mailto:email@example.com.
This Item can only be purchased by GSA or ECAT eligible customers. Please call us if you have any questions about eligibility.
Procedure: Ultrasound Vascular Access
An echolucent and contoured slab with representation of the jugular vein for teaching needle insertion under ultrasound.
- Use of ultrasound technology
- Handling ultrasound transducers
- Insertion of needles under ultrasound guidance
- Handling and management of guidelines and catheters under ultrasound
- Recognition of vessels using ultrasound
- Echolucent material provides realistic ultrasound image
- Vein is self sealing for repeated use and rechargeable with water via a one-way valve
- Designed to be used on the bench top
- Fluid volume and pressure can be changed in the vessel to represent variability in patient circulation, providing various levels of difficulty for needle insertion
- Contains latex
- Skin washable with soap and water
You will receive:
- 60531 1 Ultrasound Vascular Access Slab
- 1 Base
- 1 10 ml Syringe