Simulated umbilical cord for identifying the vein and arteries and practicing cannulation techniques relevant to an intermediate level of training for resuscitation of the newborn.
- Insertion of cannula into umbilical vein for venous access
- Withdrawal of blood for sampling
- Tying off the umbilical vessels
Realistic representation of the umbilical vessels – blood filled large vein, 2 smaller arteries, twisted within a soft tubal structure and simulated Wharton’s Jelly
- Suitable for introduction of catheters up to FG5
- Size to suit Baby Umbi
- Dimensions: 12mm outside diameter, 220mm length
- Contains latex
You will receive:
- 50143 5 Umbilical cords
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.