Our radiotransparent and radiolucent "one-pad system" enables CuraplexÂ® defib pads to remain with the patient as they move through various care environments.
- Our 60-inch lead wire offers you more room to work with.
- CuraplexÂ® pads are designed to take up less room on a patientâ€™s body while leaving the conductor plate the standard size. Now, itâ€™s easier to ensure the optimal one-inch separation from the grounding pad, mapping pad, EKG electrodes and corresponding defibrillation pad.
- Our polymer adhesive gels provide excellent contact, while offering uniform current distribution for effective defibrillation and pacing.
- CuraplexÂ® defib pads are latex-free.
- Easy to read instructions, cautions and warnings located on packaging exterior.
- Packaging is color-coded. For example, if your hospital utilizes ZOLL packaging, it will always come with a yellow expiration label.
- Our peel pouch and tear notch packaging means you have more ways to get to the pads if youâ€™re wearing gloves.
- An easy to follow instruction checklist is directly on release liners.
- Unlike transparent release liners, these liners show up on the floor, so you wonâ€™t slip.
- All CuraplexÂ® pads have 510K for Physio Control, Zoll, Philips and HP.
- Manufactured in the USA.